There is a quote: "LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORMS TO PASS.... IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN."
With 12 children and 5 adopted from Russia, we have had challenges and trials along with our joys. We have decided that we must
learn how to "dance in the rain." We must notice and acknowledge the joys and miracles in our lives.
They exist daily -- we just need to make sure we do not miss them!! This blog is to remind us of these miracles and joys!

Monday, May 27, 2013

MAY 19, 2013: BABY ABIGAIL

ABIGAIL MARIE
MAY 19, 2013

Well, it came time for Grandma to go home.  My two weeks with my kiddos in Utah was ending.  My week with little Abigail was coming to a close.  I know she will grow and change so much just in the few weeks that we are gone until we return for her baby blessing on June 16th.  We are so grateful to Heavenly Father that she came to the earth safely and is growing and doing well.  We are grateful that she has such wonderful parents!  She is in for a fun and happy life!
We love you Abigail!

Abigail and Grandma Connie Richardson
My brother, Roland, sent me an email and told me that since I was a grandma now that I had to quite dyeing my hair and go grey like the rest of them!
Ha ha!

3 Generations
Connie, Alison and Abigail

Robert and Alison Clawson Family
with sweet little Abigail

 One of Abigail's first days home from the hospital, we made her a bunch of receiving blankets.  
I remember when I mom did this for me when Joseph was born and all my blankets were flannel.
I enjoyed going to the store and choosing some cute fabrics.
I found a fabric panel of the states in the USA and a panel of the world map!
I had to buy those for Robert.  I could picture him laying Abigail on them and teaching her immediately about the geography of the USA and the World!  
Robert is such a fun Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment