There is a quote: "LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORMS TO PASS.... IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN."
With 12 children and 5 adopted from Russia, we have had challenges and trials along with our joys. We have decided that we must
learn how to "dance in the rain." We must notice and acknowledge the joys and miracles in our lives.
They exist daily -- we just need to make sure we do not miss them!! This blog is to remind us of these miracles and joys!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

MAY 22, 2013: "PAPARAZZI MOMMY"

"PAPARAZZI MOMMY"
MAY 22, 2013

So...... this morning I came to Alison's and I was dressed in my exercise clothes so I could take a walk around the Provo Temple.  I dropped my things off at Robert and Alison's apartment and I got a text from Melissa!  It read: "I just saw Hyrum crossing the street from the MTC to go exercise!" I of course had to ask more questions -- she was on the bus to campus and Hyrum didn't see her.   Well, now what do I do!  If I go on my walk I will surely see him!
Well, I went on my walk anyway and as I walked the sidewalk south of the temple I peered over into the sand volleyball area and there he was!  Elder Hyrum Richardson!  I wished I had my good telephoto lens!
Well, I finished my walk and they were still there so I went into Alison's apartment and snagged my camera! I didn't even leave the apartment lawn area, I snatched a few pictures and he never new!!!

Elder Richardson is in the grey shirt and black shorts to the right of the tree!






No comments:

Post a Comment