There is a quote: "LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORMS TO PASS.... IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN."
With 12 children and 5 adopted from Russia, we have had challenges and trials along with our joys. We have decided that we must
learn how to "dance in the rain." We must notice and acknowledge the joys and miracles in our lives.
They exist daily -- we just need to make sure we do not miss them!! This blog is to remind us of these miracles and joys!

Monday, May 27, 2013

MAY 27, 2013: STRAWBERRY HARVEST

STRAWBERRY HARVEST
MAY 27, 2013

We are having a wonderful strawberry harvest this year!!!
This is the pile that was just picked this morning!!  
Delicious!  I forsee a chicken strawberry salad for lunch today!!!!
Add a little Mozz cheese and some sliced almonds with a Raspberry vinaigrette and it will be heaven!
Bethany is really growing up!!!  I have to brag on her just a bit:
Yesterday, she played "Come, Come, Ye Saints" on the piano for the opening song in Young Women!  She was also called yesterday to be the Beehive Class Secretary!  She is so excited!  I love my  Bethany!  I love it when she comes to me and says, "Can I have a hug?"


No comments:

Post a Comment